Choreographic research about identity through a collective self-portrait. Five faces, in continuous movement, build up a fiction to narrate the evolution of a body. The work shows a panoramic vision of individual thought that is revealed in hand to hand encounters.
Canvas of Bodies, by Taiat Dansa, offers a landscape based on the differences among the five dancers. Differences in thinking, in attitude, in behavior and skills. This work is a choreographic composition that stresses difference, and questions the concept of beauty, perfection and virtuosity, debatable values in art and in contemporary dance. Five dancers build up this choreographic canvas in a sort of self-portrait both individual and collective.
- Idea and Stage Direction: Meritxell Barberá and Inma García (Taiat Dansa).
- Choreography: Taiat Dansa in collaboration with dancers.
- Dancers: Dan Daw, Saïd Gharbi, Cora Panizza, Martxel Rodríguez and Laila White.
- Music: David Barberá (Caldo).
- Costumes: Estudio Savage.
- Lighting Design: Pablo Fernández.
- Video Production: David Novella.
- Photography and Visual Editing: Marta Fernández.
- Stage Design: Taiat Dansa y Yapadú.
- Communication: Inventa.
- Media: Adriana Cabeza.
- Graphic Design: Pilar Estrada.
- Translation and Subtitles: Gloria Pitarch.
- Video: Denver Producciones.
- Management: Marta Fernández.
- Distribution: Teresa de Juan (TdJ Producciones).
- Co-production: La Rambleta.
- Length: 50 minutes.