‘Dance Generation’. A community dance project
“We look for specific behaviour patterns.” say the choreographers of Taiat Dansa. Dance Generation is a series of workshops where specific choreography is created, depending on the group involved in each location. Each workshop will involve 25 participants aged 10 years and up (seniors are welcome), all of whom will dance together. Anyone and everyone are welcome from dance professionals, amateurs, youth, children, parents, including grandparents! The idea is to get together in the same space and break the barriers between dance, art and the masses.
“Dance Generation brings to the forefront the question of evolution. Society today has the tendency to separate individuals based on appearance, age and interests. ” says Taiat Dansa.
Dance Generation aims to foster and increase public awareness on the practice, the creation and the history of contemporary dance.
- Artistic Directors: Meritxell Barberá and Inma García.
- Choreography: Meritxell Barberá and Inma García, in collaboration with the performers of each meeting Dance Generation.
- Original music: David Barberá (Caldo).
- Image Design: Nuria Riaza.
- Management: Teresa de Juan (TdJ Producciones).
- A co-production of: Museo IVAM, Fira Mediterrània de Manresa.