Departing from a choreography of which it is barely possible to translate, the camera guides the viewer around this dance piece via a multiperspective of 360 degrees, allowing us different points of view from which to observe the steps that make up this choreography. It is an intimate look, a viewing that would be impossible from the front-on-only view allowed from the seats in a theatre.
- Dancers: Inma García and Meritxell Barberá.
- Production: Nacho Blanco and Juan Bernardo Pineda.
- Choreography: Taiat Dansa.
- Film: Nacho Blanco.
- Editing: Juan Bernardo Pineda.
- Music: Dannalu.
- A co-production of: Ernesto De Nova and Teatre de l´Ull.