‘Man Ray Dancer’ by Taiat Dansa for Ballet de la Generalitat
Man Ray is a prolific and significant artist from the 20th Century. The fact that Man Ray adored dance is widely known. Even while he was studying dance, all who watched him said he was a great dancer who exuded such elegant form and style.
As a tribute to Man Ray, Taiat Dansa worked alongside the Ballet de la Generalitat to present Man Ray Dancer, a work in progress, at the Rialto Theatre in Valencia, Spain.
- Artistic Directors: Meritxell Barberá and Inma García.
- Company: Ballet de la Generalitat.
- Choreography: Meritxell Barberá and Inma García.
- Performers: Meritxell Barberá, Inma García, Elizabeth Taberner, Cristina Reolid and Jony López.
- Music: David Barberá (Caldo).
- Lighting Design: Ramon Jimenez.
- Manager: Diego Lopez.
- A co-production of: CulturArts y Ballet de la Generalitat.