goes deely into the worlds of desire, dreams, games, fears, shame, pleasure, sex, the imaginary, death, failure, winning, innocence, good and bad, exclusión, integration, discovery, learning, punishment and conscience. Memoria Azul
delves into childhood memories as that point of departure that has repuercussions throughout the rest of our lives. It came about as the result of a sense of the need to navigate in that past, in those early years, to discover how much we retain of that time and what impression it leaves on the person we are in adult life. It deals with the themes of happy childhoods and the conflicts that arose, speaking of the images and spaces we remember from those first years of life, of our memory of that fledgling body. Memoria Azul
is a call to our infancy to resuscitate a life that as adults we have left behind in some corner of our minds. The memory of that time could appear as an interior room deep inside the individual, a space to which we can turn when seeking answers to our questions about ourselves.
- Concept and Artistic Directors: Meritxell Barberá e Inma García.
- Assistant to stage design: Àngel Figols.
- Dance: Inma García, Pep Garrigues, Àngel Figols, Eric Chlench and Meritxell Barberá.
- Interpretor: Edu Marín.
- In colaboration with: Germana Civera and Iñaki Azpillaga.
- Profesor of Kung Fu: Raúl Boitía.
- Original musical creation: Caldo.
- Creation of texts: Mikel Labastida.
- Lighting Design: Víctor Antón.
- Stage design: Nacho Ruiz.
- Stage Manager: Jaime Belda.
- Production: Centro Coreográfico de la Comunidad Valenciana.
- Executive Production: Amaia Morató.
- Graphic Iimage and publicity: Concepto Gráfico.
- Photography: Jose Luis Abad.
- Press and Communication: Inventa.
- A co-production of: Teatres Generalitat Valenciana, Centre Coreogràfic Comunitat Valenciana, INAEM.